END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“EULA”) FOR QUANTA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED: IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR SERVICES, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OUR SOFTWARE, AS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THEM CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PERIODICALLY REVIEW THIS EULA AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE, AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES, CONSTITUTES YOUR ONGOING ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREINAFTER.
This EULA is between “You” (“Your” also refers to You throughout this EULA) and Quanta Technology Limited (“QTL”) of 2nd Floor, Wellington House, Market Street, Douglas, IM1 2PQ, Isle of Man a company registered in the Isle of Man under company number 130833C. When you use QTL’s Services by whatever medium, this EULA shall apply to such use to such an extent as is applicable to the circumstances.
Services are provided through Our website domain. Before You download the Software “Software”, hereinafter includes any downloadable desktop application, mobile application, system component from Our Website or from our downloadable app (available from the Google Play Store of Apple iOS App Store. We will ask You to give your express agreement to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA. By agreeing to this EULA You acknowledge that You are entering into a legally binding Agreement with QTL.
You accept to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this EULA by clicking on ‘I Agree’ and using our Software and accessing our website. If You do not agree to any of the provisions of this EULA You should immediately stop using Our Software or accessing Our website and remove any copies of it from Your computer. If you have download a copy of Our App from any App Store then you should immediately uninstall the application from Your device and refrain from using Our services.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE CONDITIONS
- 1.1 To use the Software, You will first need to register with Us. To do so please download and install any of Our applicable software or navigate your internet browser to the appropriate page on Our website. Then click on the REGISTER button to commence the registration process
- 1.2 We are required to verify the identity of Our players and therefore reserve the right to request satisfactory proof of your identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/driving licence/identity card and/or any payment cards used) and satisfactory proof of address (including but not limited to a recent bank/credit card statement or utility bill dated within the last 3 months) at any time. Failure to supply such documentation within a period of 3 weeks after initial registration may result in the suspension of Services and ultimately the closure of your account.
- 1.3 You agree to provide Us with full and complete information regarding your identity and residential address. Incomplete or fictitious information or documentation will not be accepted and will constitute a material breach of this EULA. This will result in the suspension of Services and the closure of your account.
- 1.4 Subject to satisfactory completion of Our registration process and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this EULA, QTL grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to use one copy of the Software.
- 1.5 You shall not distribute, sell, supply, modify, adapt, amend, incorporate, merge or otherwise alter the Software. The granting of this EULA shall not give you any express or implied rights to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise disassemble any part of the Software
- 1.6 You shall immediately notify Us of any unauthorised use or disclosure, of, or of any unauthorised access to, or of any theft or loss of any copies of the Software or other Proprietary Information (as defined in provision 5.2 below) which You suspect or which comes to your attention.
- 1.7 Except for the rights and licence granted under this EULA, nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to grant to You any right, title, interest in or to the Software. QTL expressly reserves all right, title and interest in and to the Software which are not specifically granted to You under this EULA.
- 1.8 QTL grants You the right to install a copy of the Software on your computer running an up to date Internet Browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari on a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the Software was designed. QTL also grants You the right to install a copy of the Software on a device running Android or iOS operating systems, where the software and operating system are not more than 6 months out of date.
- 1.9 It is entirely at QTL’s discretion which games and wagering services shall be supported by Our software and/or downloadable App’s and You acknowledge that the game offerings on Our website, or via Our App, may be changed from time to time with or without notice from Us.
- 1.10 The Software must not be used in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations in any jurisdiction. It remains Your sole responsibility to ensure that it is legal to play, use or participate in the game in the country/jurisdiction in which you reside or are accessing the Software.
2. RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- 2.1 Maintenance of Copyright Notices You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the Software
- 2.2 Distribution You may not distribute copies of the Software to third parties.
- 2.3 Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You must not interfere in any way with the Software. This prohibition is absolute and includes, but may not be limited to, reverse engineer, decompilation or disassembly of the Software.
- 2.4 Cheating and Unfair Practices
- a)QTL’s integrity as a provider of online lottery service is dependent on Us delivering a level playing field for all Our customers. We are committed to using all reasonable measures to promote fair play and cheating of any kind is strictly forbidden when using Services.
- b) The use of non-public material (insider trading) is strictly forbidden.
- c) For the avoidance of doubt, under no circumstances is any kind of Player Assistance Software permitted for use with Our Software or website
- d) If you are found to have used any form of software or practice to gain unfair advantage:
- 1. Your account will be immediately frozen and investigated. Pending the outcome of Our investigation the funds in your account may be subject to forfeiture.
- 2. If We determine there are reasonable grounds, You will be reported to all relevant authorities, including the Isle of Man Financial Intelligence Unit if we suspect that there is evidence of fraud or money laundering.
- 3. If We determine your playing account with us is to be terminated We fully reserve all other legal rights and causes of action We may have.
- 2.5 Insider Information
- a) You shall not, and will not procure any third party to, use any information, material or data which a member of the public could not also legally obtain (INSIDER INFORMATION) on, or in conjunction with, the website. If You use, or procure any third party to use INSIDER INFORMATION on the website, We may immediately terminate Your (and any relevant third party’s) QTL ACCOUNT and the provisions of clause 1.7 shall apply to such termination.
- b) You will be liable to Us and shall indemnify Us for any claim, loss, damage, costs and/or expenses we incur as a result of You not complying with this clause. This means You will be responsible for any loss or damage We suffer as a result of Your breach of this clause
- 2.6 Rental
You must not rent, lease or lend Our Software to any third party.
- 2.7 Support Services
QTL may provide You with support services related to the Software (“Support Services”). Any supplemental Software code provided to You as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of our Software and subject to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA.
- 2.8 Errors
As a regulated business QTL is committed to fair play. Whilst rare, should an erroneous or palpable error occur in any calculations with respect to any stake You have placed We will seek to put all parties into the position they would have been in but for the occurrence of the error. In rectifying any error it may be necessary to declare a stake null and void. If the error results in You being unfairly enriched, We reserve the right to reduce Your account balance by the amount paid in error of if the funds are withdrawn to make demand of You to immediately reimburse Us.
- 2.9 Disputes
You fully accept and agree that Our systems will make a final determination of the prices for each draw event incorporated into Our Services. In the unlikely event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the Software installed on Your computer, or accessed through an internet browser, and the result shown on Our server, the result showing on Our server shall prevail. In the absence of a manifest error You acknowledge and agree that Our records shall be the final authority when determining any dispute relating to Our Services.
- 2.10 QTL shall not be responsible or liable for any technical failure, loss or corruption of data whilst using Our Software, including but not limited to network failure, system or server crashes, power outages or damage caused by viruses, worms logic bombs or other malicious software.
- 2.11 It is a condition of using Our Software that You must register and open an account with Us. You agree that it is a condition precedent that You will only maintain one account with Us for these purposes and You agree and acknowledge that any and all offers or promotions are limited to one per individual. We reserve the right, at Our absolute discretion, to prevent You from receiving future offers or promotions, or to place any restrictions on Your account for breach of this condition.
- 2.12 You represent that:
- a) Your registered account with Us is solely for Your benefit. You shall not allow any third party (including a relative) to use Your account, password or identity to access or use Services or Software and You shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on Your account by a third party. You will not reveal your account username or password, to Your account or wallet, to any third party and You shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any third party. You shall inform us immediately if You suspect that Your account is being misused by a third party and/or any third party has access to Your account, username or password so that We may investigate such matters and You will cooperate with Us, as We may reasonably request, in the course of such investigations.
- b) You are responsible for the security of Your username and password for both Your account and wallet on Your own PC, internet access location or via any QTL App that you might use to access Our services from. If the allocated username or password combination is “hacked” from Your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that You access Your account with, this is Your responsibility. You should report any possible hacking attempts or security breaches from Your computer terminal or installed QTL App immediately.
- c) You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of Our Software, games and Services and You are fully responsible for any such loss
- d) You are of sound mind and You are capable of taking responsibility for Your own actions and agree that Your use of Our Software, games and Services is at Your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to Your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against QTL’s directors, officers or employees.
- e) You confirm that You are not a problem gambler as defined and set out in the guidelines and self-assessment tools available on the Gamcare and Gambleaware websites:Gamcarehttp://www.gamcare.org.uk/get-support/yourselfGambleawarehttps://begambleaware.org/
- f) Any funds used by You to facilitate access to Our Services were not illegally obtained and that You will not use Our Software in any way for the purpose of money laundering or other illegal purposes.
- g) You will not use Our Software or Services for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to You and in particular the laws of the Isle of Man.
- h) When using Our Services and/or website You agree to treat all of Our staff and other players with respect. Use of offensive and/or threatening language when contacting Support Services (or equivalent) or interacting with other players through any “Chat” service of “Forum” that we may choose to provide is strictly forbidden and may result in the termination of Services to You and forfeiture of Your playing account.
- i) You acknowledge and agree that all wagers made are accepted at Our absolute discretion.
- 2.13 Compliance with applicable laws:
- a) You may only use Our software if You are 18 years of age or over and/or it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in Your jurisdiction. In addition to the rights reserved in 1.2 above, We may require additional proof of age and address from You and Your ability to access and use our Services shall be suspended until such satisfactory proof of age and address has been provided.
- b) Without limitation to the above, access to Our Software may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. By using Our Software You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding its use and any use of it is at Your sole option, discretion and risk.
- c) Does not permit the use of its Software if You are a resident of Iran, North Korea, United States of America or in a country in which Our product is considered illegal.
- 2.14 You acknowledge and agree that You can instruct at any time a period of self-exclusion as set out in our ‘Responsible Gambling’ page on Our site.
- 2.15 Abandonment of Account
QTL reserves the right to close Your account if you do not log-in with Your username and password within the last 5 years. At the end of this period We shall with absolute discretion close Your account and Your entire account balance (if any), bonus points/tokens and/or frequent player points/tokens will be deemed abandoned and forfeited.
3. BREACH AND INDEMNITY
- 3.1 The provisions of this EULA are necessary for the protection of QTL’s business and good will and are considered to be reasonable for such purposes. You agree that any breach of this EULA may cause substantial and irreparable damages and, therefore, in the event of any such breach, in addition to other remedies which may be available, shall have the right to seek specific performance and other injunctive and equitable relief.
- 3.2 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless QTL and its officers, employees, parent or subsidiary companies from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including all reasonable legal costs) which are incurred as a result of You:
- 3.2.1 Breaching the Terms and Conditions of this EULA; or
- 3.2.2 Breaching any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
- 4.1 Without prejudice to any other rights, We may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this EULA. In such event, You must cease and desist from using our Software and Services and You must delete/destroy any of the copies of the Software that you may have in Your possession.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 5.1 The Software provided by and any copies made by You, including all intellectual property rights including all patents, inventions, copyrights, database rights, design rights (whether registered or not), trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, know how and all rights to sue for passing off or unfair competition and all applications for the same and all rights of a similar nature existing anywhere in the world (“Intellectual Property Rights”) therein, are and shall remain Our exclusive property.
- 5.2 You acknowledge that the Software, the related Intellectual Property Rights including its object and source code and related proprietary information embodied in or related to them (“Proprietary Information”), contain valuable trade secrets of and are also protected by the copyright and patent laws of various countries. You agree that in accessing our Software You will keep the Proprietary Information in strict confidence and will not copy, reproduce or duplicate the Proprietary Information or any portion thereof in any form or medium, except as provided in this EULA.
- 5.3 All Intellectual Property Rights and Proprietary Information not expressly granted are reserved by QTL.
- 5.4 QTL shall be at liberty to advertise, promote and generate goodwill in Services through a media channel deemed fit.
6. PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS
- 6.1 Once You have registered with Us to use Our Services You may be required to deposit funds with Us through an associated/suitable wallet. In agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA You also expressly agree to Us providing any personal information necessary to process the transaction, including where necessary passing information outside of Your country or residence.
7. SECURITY REVIEWS
- 7.1 QTL is committed to adherence to all gambling requirements, including principles of player protection. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of this EULA You expressly authorise Us to disclose Your personal information to any appropriate third party agency for the purposes of validating the information You have provided to Us. In addition, You also agree to provide Us with any additional information and/or documentation as We may reasonably request.
- 8.1 This EULA may not be assigned by You without prior written approval. QTL may assign all rights and benefits without Your consent to any parent company or subsidiary, or new company created through a merger or by a new owner acquiring.
9. NO WARRANTIES
- 9.1 QTL expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software. The Software is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties or merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. QTL does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Software. QTL makes no warranties in respect of any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. QTL further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to authorised users or to any third party.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 10.1 In no event shall We be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) arising out of authorised use of or inability to use the Software, even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will We be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise, shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Software or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information
- 10.2 To the extent permitted by law, the Software is supplied As Is, including any faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, excludes all warranties conditions or other terms that may be implied into this EULA whether by law, statute or otherwise. QTL gives no condition, warranty or other term whatsoever, either express or implied including, without limitation, any condition, warranty or other term as to the condition of any code, or as to merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or use of reasonable care and skill. To the extent permitted under any applicable laws QTL shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage, howsoever arising in connection with the Software or this EULA. QTL shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, or loss of profit, whether such damages or losses are known, foreseen, foreseeable or unforeseen. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit the liability for negligently caused death or personal injury or fraud.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
- 11.1 QTL shall not be liable for any failure that is as a result of an act of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo , labour dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity, internet or telephone service.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- 13.1 This EULA is made in the English language. If there is any conflict in the meaning between the English language version of this Agreement and any version or translation of it in any other language, the English version shall prevail.
- 14.1 Each provision of this EULA is severable, one from the other, and if any one provision is found to be unenforceable for any reason by any competent court the remaining provisions shall be and remain in full force and effect.
15. ALTERATION OF OUR WEBSITE/APPLICATION AND CONTENT
- 15.1 QTL may, in Our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered on Our website or App at any time for the purpose of maintaining the website.
- 15.2 QTL may amend its its absolute discretion the Terms and Conditions of this EULA from time to time. Amendments will be displayed in the update EULA available from Our website. It remains your sole responsibility to regularly review the contents of this EULA and your continued use of the website and Our Services constitutes Your continued acceptance of the terms condition hereon in.
16. RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
- 16.1 QTL offer a suite of self-exclusion and ‘cooling off’ options details of which are set out on Our ‘Responsible Gambling’ page. You can access the self-exclusion and ‘cooling off’ options from within Your Account.
17. GOVERNING LAW
- 17.1 The agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man
- 18.1 All gambling debts are enforceable in the Isle of Man Courts.
- 19.1 QTL work diligently to ensure that Your experience of dealing with Us is a pleasant one. However, there may be occasions where You may wish to make a complaint regarding QTL. Should you wish to make a complaint from QTL, or its Services, then We request that You contact [email protected] within 30 days of the incident occurring. [email protected] within 30 days of the incident occurring.
- 19.2 QTL will attempt to resolve Your complaint within 21 days of receipt. QTL reserve the right to request further information or documentation from You as and when we see fit. This will enable Us to review Your complaint in full.
20. GAME RULES
- 20.1 Our Services
We provide lottery services (Services). In order to use the Services you need to set up an account with QTL (Account). In order to set up an account you need to:
- Be 18 years old or at least the minimum age for gambling in the country where you are located, whichever is the greater;
- Register your Ethereum wallet address that you will use to send Ether to buy a lottery ticket (Sending Address).
Once you registered, you can not change these information: full name, email, display name, date of birth and Ethereum address in the Account Profile (Profile).
Ether is the name of the currency used within Ethereum blockchain network. We will hereafter use ETH for Ether in this document.
- 20.2 Account Profile (Profile)
In order to verify the Account Profile (Profile), you need to go through further verification process ‘KYC 3′ in which you provide:
- Colored scan of your official identification document
- A photo of you with the official identification document
- And a picture of your proof of current address such as credit card statement, bank statement, must be original in English (has to be issued within last three months).
Once sending the above document to be verified by QTL, you can not change any information in your Profile. If you have passed KYC3 then you will be informed.
Your Account. You are only entitled to open one account with QTL (Your Account). Duplicate accounts constitutes a breach of these terms. You warrant that the details you provide in relation to Your Account relate to you, are accurate and up to date. You warrant that you: control and are the legal and genuine owner of any ETH you send to us and any Ethereum address you register with us; that the funds are not derived from any illegal source. We will take all measures at our disposal and as provided by the law, including but not limited to cooperating with investigatory bodies, if we identify any breaches by you of these warranties. In case of a breach of our terms, a ban to Your account and/or even a loss of ETH you have spent for tickets and/or restriction to service access including tickets history will be applied.
- 20.3 Using the Services
- Each draw runs sequentially. We do not run multiple lotteries in parallel. You will be able to see the current lottery on the Sites (Current Lottery).
- All lottery tickets are priced in ETH and the payment is only received in ETH. The price of each lottery ticket is set in ETH equivalent of USD1.00 at the time of each lottery draw’s start.
- You will see a QR code that contains our lottery ticket public selling address (Selling Address).
- If you use the QR code, the ticket price will be shown USD1.00
- Please pay into the Selling Address to order 1 or a number of lottery tickets (Lottery Order).
- There is a maximum of 30 tickets that can be purchased with one Lottery Order
- Any overpayments for tickets will be refunded
- A valid Lottery Order is only made when the Selling Address has received cleared funds which for now is 6 confirmations on the Ethereum network.
- If we accept your Lottery Order you will see your ticket numbers for each ticket that you have purchased (Ticket Number) in the Account Profile (Profile).
- The Ticket Number is randomly allocated to you. You do not choose your own Ticket Number.
- Through the Profile interface you will see all the tickets you have purchased during the Current Lottery and previous lotteries.
There is a minimum threshold of 1,000 tickets for each lottery that must be met (Minimum Threshold).
Once the Minimum Threshold has been met then the lottery will commence: for 7 days and then expire or will expire when the number of tickets sold reaches the maximum threshold of 50,000 tickets (the Expiry Time).
The Current Lottery Prize Pool is displayed on our Sites. For convenience we display this in US Dollars but it is held in ETH. The US Dollar value of the Lottery Pool may fluctuate based on exchange rate changes between US Dollars and ETH which we will set, and will be final.
The process of generating the final random number will start at 10:00am UK time the next day after the Expiry Time. Our random number generation system process then starts and will produce a final random number (Final Number).
Expiry Time from 0:00am to 04:00am UK time => Our random number generation system process then starts within the same day at 10:00am UK time.
Expiry Time from 04:01am to 11:59pm UK time => Our random number generation system process then starts the next day at 10:00am UK time.
From the Final Number the lottery system will determine the allocation of the Prize Pool to the winning ticket numbers.
70% of the tickets sold represents the prize pool (Prize Pool).
55% of the Prize Pool is the Jackpot.
The Jackpot is only available if the last digit of the Final Number is one of ‘8’, ‘0’, 1’, ‘3’. Due to hexadecimal nature of the Final Number that makes 25% chance (4 possible outcomes out of 16: from 0 to f) of the Jackpot occurring in each lottery draw.
- If there is a Jackpot winner, 90% of Jackpot prize pool is paid to the winner, 10% is added to the next Jackpot prize pool.
- If it is not available then the Jackpot will roll-over to the next Jackpot prize pool.
Jackpot transfer rule: the Jackpot will rollover 04 (four) times. If Jackpot does not occur within 4 consecutive draw, then it must occur on the following draw , the 5th draw of the lottery.
- 15% of the Prize Pool is for the 1st prize of which there are 3 potential winning ticket numbers
- 10% of the Prize Pool is for the 2nd prize of which there are 5 potential winning ticket numbers
- 10% of the Prize Pool is for the 3rd prize of which there are 10 potential winning ticket numbers
- 10% of the Prize Pool is for the 4th prize of which is based on the number of tickets
- The 4th prize (is a fixed formula) = 3 * ticket price of the current draw (in ETH) Total of 4th prize winning ticket numbers (q*) = Prize pool (4th) / 4th prize
Randao process (RNG)
All participants’ random reveal number(s), plus operator’s reveal number and operation manager’s reveal number (operatorReveal) are collected to generate Randao Final Number (see Randao Process diagram).
We combine all reveal numbers to generate Randao Final Number by using XOR operator : ‘bitwise exclusive or’ operator ^ (see more in Solidity documentation: http://solidity.readthedocs.io/en/develop/types.html)
c.random ^= c.operatorReveal;
Winning tickets selection
Randao produces Randao Final Number after Randao process is completed. All winning tickets are selected by using this Randao Final Number.
To select winning tickets, the lottery smart contract uses MOD operation and SHA3 as below:
MOD is Modulo operation that always produces a single result.
SHA3 is a cryptographic hash function that converts any large number into a consistent 256-bits one that is thus suited for matching to ticket numbers
Final number (1) = SHA3( Randao Final Number )
- The formula for deciding the jackpot winning ticket is below:
If the last digit of the Final number (1) which was produced by “SHA3 of Randao Final Number” s ‘0’, ‘1’, ‘3’ or ‘8’, there is a Jackpot prize in this draw of lottery.
Jackpot ticket number = Final number (1) MOD number of tickets sold.
- The formula for deciding the winning tickets of “1st prize” is below. Whether there is a Jackpot prize or not in the draw, the Lottery contract always uses the formula as below to calculate Final number (2)
Final number (2) = SHA3( Final number (1) )
- “1st prize Ticket number” = Final number (2) MOD number of tickets sold If the “1st prize Ticket number” is identical to “Jackpot Ticket number”, the “1st prize Ticket number” is determined by repeating the calculation formula as below until getting a unique “1st prize Ticket number”
- “final number (3) =SHA3( Final number (2) )
- 1st prize Ticket number = Final number (3) MOD number of tickets sold
- The formula for deciding the winning tickets of 2nd prize to 4th prize is the same formula for deciding 1st prize:
Final number (i) =(SHA3( Previous Final number ))
“The next prize Ticket number” = Final number (i) MOD number of tickets sold If the “The next prize Ticket number” is identical to any “Previous Winning Ticket number”, the “The next prize Ticket number” is determined by repeating the calculation formula as below until getting a unique winning ticket number.
- Final number (i+1) = (SHA3( Final number (i) )
- The next prize Ticket number = Final number (i+1) MOD number of tickets sold
The official results of the lottery are published on the Ethereum blockchain and on the Sites. You agree that those results are final. Once the results are public on our Sites, we consider that date is the announcement date
If you have won a prize then you will be notified via the Profile. You must make a claim in order to receive the prize. Any delay on your part may result in expiration of the prize (which is 180 days from the announcement date). Once you make a claim request, all winnings up that point will be processed simultaneously.
If your claimed prize plus the total of ETH you have claimed in the current month has the value of USD200.00 or less OR you have already completed KYC level 3, your claim will be reviewed and approved by QTL. After approval has been received your prize will be transferred to your winning ETH address immediately. An email will be sent to you in order to confirm your user details prior to the payment being made
If the prize is more than USD200.00 (two hundred U.S. Dollars), then you will need to go through additional verification ‘KYC3’ before we can pay the prize to you. This will involve you signing into your account and uploading a photo of your official identification document, a photo of you with the identification document and a picture of your proof of current address (has to be within last three months). If you have already passed KYC3, then you will be informed. Once you have passed KYC3, you will receive the prize due to you once you have clicked the ‘claim winnings’ box in your user profile. If you do not pass KYC3 within the period of 180 days from the announcement date then those prizes will be forfeited and passed to donation pool.
You warrant that the details you provide are accurate. You are responsible for keeping your details up to date. If you failed to pass our KYC3 procedures as requested it may result in the blocking of your account and not being able to claim the prize
If you provide details to us but we are unable to accept you as a user of the website for any reason, we will notify you of this. In this situation you acknowledge and agree that we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time in case circumstances change and we are subsequently able to create an account for you.
We only pay prizes to the Ethereum address you registered with us.
We will not be liable for paying the prize to your registered account if you no longer has access to that account.
We take no responsibility for typing errors on your part in submitting a Lottery Order. Please note that Ethereum transactions are irreversible.
In order to participate in the QTL Lottery you need to have an Ethereum wallet. You are responsible for the management of your wallet and the private keys for your wallet.
We register your sending address on our system. If you send ETH to a Selling Address from a non-registered account we will refund those funds and you will not be able to purchase a ticket.
QTL believes in responsible gambling. See our page on how to Self-Exclude or Self-Limit. If you Self-Exclude and try to pay for a ticket your account will be suspended and funds will be returned.
We do not pay for transaction costs in making any refunds to you. All refunds are minus the transactions fees incurred in making the payment.